IOM offers training and counselling about residency and employment of non-EU and EU nationals in Slovakia to those employers who are interested in employing foreign nationals.
Our services are tailor made and you can choose which best fits your needs:
We organize regular face-to-face trainings which provide the participants with practical information, best practices, case studies and real-life situations, as well as a detailed step-by-step guide on how to employ a foreigner and secure their residency in Slovakia. These trainings are held only in Slovak.
B. Tailor-Made Training
Training is designed specifically to your situation and it reflects your particular circumstances and needs.
The price for such a training depends on your requirements (e.g. number of attendees, duration of the training session, etc.)
C. Counselling Services
We offer counselling focused on practical steps in the employment of a foreign national. Consultations can be held in person, by phone, or online by e-mail or MS Teams. This will be decided based on your needs and preferences.
Consultation price: 80€ excl. VAT/ hour
Areas of Training and Counselling:
- Visa and visa-free non-EU nationals and EU nationals
- Students from abroad
- Highly qualified foreigners - blue card holders
- Non-EU nationals who need to change the purpose of their residence for employment
- Posted or internationally transferred workers to Slovakia
- Foreign nationals already employed with another employer in Slovakia
Temporary residence and work permit:
- Relevant legislation, step-by-step guide on residence and work permit
- Deadlines and other requirements
- Most common mistakes
- Examples of completed application form
- Referrals to other useful sources of information
Other related topics according to your preference:
- Recognition of education received abroad
- Procedure of family reunification
- Risk of illegal employment
- Tips for adaptation programs and integration measures
We are happy to provide you with more information. Please contact us at:
+421 915 951 274